Join a world-renowned aerospace organisation as a Remote Working Quality and Process Assurance Engineer (Outside IR35)
Would you like to join a global aerospace organisation? Do you want to work with cutting edge technology?
Due to continued investment, this leading-edge manufacturing business is currently in the midst of a huge recruitment drive and is looking for a Remote Working Quality and Process Assurance Engineer (Outside IR35) to join their growing team on a 6 month contract.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to work with a true leader on some of the biggest challenges and most advanced technologies in the industry.
Within the role of Remote Working Quality and Process Assurance Engineer, you'll be responsible for:
- Providing independent assurance to the Head of Engineering Quality that all processes, procedures, regulatory, quality, safety and mandatory requirements are being maintained in order to ensure the quality framework is effective throughout the Product Development Life Cycle
- Creating Process Assurance Plans, Interface Documents, and other programme Quality Assurance related documents
- Providing support and guidance on quality and safety related matters across the Engineering Function as required
In addition, you'll also support the ISM Function on product, process, capability, compliance, or supplier audits as required and provide specific quality and safety related training for departmental and wider company groups ("Right First Time", APQP, collaborative engineering...).
To succeed within the role of Remote Working Quality and Process Assurance Engineer, you will need minimum 2 years of professional experience in a similar position in the Aerospace Industry, and you will need to have the following skills:
- development and design assurance experience for hardware
- experience in product development
- experience with RTCA/DO-178C & C, RTCA/DO-254 & SAE/ARP4754 objectives and associated activities
In addition, a Lean practitioner with experience in process assurance activities, APQP and GEMBA WALKS will be heplful.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
- Achieve a work/life balance
- Work on long term contracts
- Develop your skills at a prestigious company
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you!
PLEASE NOTE: A start date is fast approaching so apply as soon as possible!
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn