Project Planner - Preston Based (Home based during restrictions) - £28 an hour (Inside IR35) - 12 Month Contract
This is a great opportunity to work within one of the UKs leading Defence organisations based in Warton.
The team also has challenging Order Intake targets that depend on an efficient and effective delivery of externally funded projects to maintain our reputation.
Defining and Delivering Projects:
- Ensuring that all aspects of the projects are fully defined to ensure customer requirements are achieved.
- Leading the development and maintenance of project plans, schedules and budgets that are consistent with overall programme needs.
- Ensuring that specific deadlines and milestones are agreed and communicated to all parties involved.
- Regularly reviewing progress towards milestones and deliveries, and reporting as necessary
- Ensuring outputs and deliverables are delivered in agreed timescales
- Supporting Customer & Partner liaisons in support of Technical Managers
- Compiling reporting packs
For more information please contact Lauren Morley on 0161 905 7916 or click apply.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn