Senior Project Manager - 6 Month initial contract…
A great opportunity has come along with a a Senior Project Manager to join one of the UK's leading Aerospace and Defence businesses on an initial 12 month contract and is paying up to £33.51 per hour (inside IR35) there is a view of starting the right candidate ASAP.
Senior Project Manager - Human Capability
Yeovil - hybrid working if needed!
12 month initial contract plus potential extensions
£33.51 per hour
- Accountable for the full lifecycle of contract management. Ensuring continuous development and implementation of the NEC 4 commercial strategy acrossT26 Programme. This will include delivery of the Invitation to Tender, Tender Evaluation, Contract Award, Contract Execution through to contract closure.
- Drive a cohesive approach that supports the achievement of business goals. Developing a timeline that demonstrates the role out of an Integrated Project Team through the use of NEC 4 delivering awareness training workshops and bitesize sessions on new documentation, process and procedures
- Manage and drive a cross functional team to work seamlessly with Operations to deliver the contracted services in line with the delivery schedule, operating safely and effectively within the BAE Systems and supplier /partner facilities establishing Total Safety culture comprising SHE, Product Safety and Quality requirements.
- Provide Commercial leadership, policy and guidance across T26 programme in relation to the NEC 4 contracting strategy supporting collaborative working across the organisation.
- Agree processes and procedures in conjunction with Project Managers / Project Engineers, SHE, Legal, Procurement, Finance, Major Projects Stakeholders
- Ensure regular reviews are carried out with the Project Teams, to ensure that their needs are being met and that excellent customer service is achieved and, developing future improvements/services for the Stakeholders/Customers.
- Accountable for the successful resolution of commercial disputes and define and manage the risk associated with commercial claims with difficult contractors
- Influence contractual discussions, negotiations and strategic sourcing decisions with both internal and external customers
- Ensure all CAT D activities meet or improve on budget, cost, volume and efficiency targets (Key Performance Indicators) in line with business objectives.
- Assist in the development, agree and execute the business operational subcontracting strategy for major subcontract Outsourcing addressing capacity and value for money with all key stakeholders
- Developing and agreeing appropriate terms and conditions with the major subcontractors, ensuring that risk is apportioned appropriately and all parties are held to account.
- Drive and ensure all approved project change is embedded in supplier sub-contracts
- Experience within a relevant sector in the Construction Industry
- Robust understanding of NEC3/4
- Developing innovative contract solutions to enhance supply chain delivery
- Managing a cross functional team
If you are interested in this contract, please contact Sophie Tully at JAM Recruitment and send your CV over to s.tully(at)jamrecruitment.co.uk
If this isn't the role for you, but you know of someone who could be interested, JAM operates a referral scheme. You can earn yourself £200 in vouchers for the successful placement of a candidate you refer to us, so get in touch.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn