Project Manager | 12 month initial contract | BAE Systems...
A great opportunity has come along with one of the UK's leading Aerospace & Defence businesses who are currently looking to recruit a multiple Project Managers to work at their Warton site on a hybrid basis, on some of the most exciting projects! The role is an initial 12 month contract and is paying £58.43 per hour (inside IR35) there is a view of starting the right candidate ASAP.
12 month initial contract
Warton, hybrid working
Rate: £58.43 per hour umbrella
IR35 status: Inside IR35.
Key Responsibility Areas
The role will contain, but will not be limited to, the following:
* Developing, maintaining and managing key relationships with customers and other stakeholders to ensure all deliverables are achieved and that issues are effectively addressed, and to facilitate effective and profitable business development.
* Leading a multi-disciplined team consisting of engineering, commercial, project management etc., to ensure that both the customers and business requirements are met, whilst ensuring that all management/ commercial aspects are well documented.
* Leading, controlling and monitoring projects so that they are delivered to agreed time, cost and quality requirements, regularly reviewing and reporting on progress against plan and where necessary, intervening to resolve issues which threaten delivery to plan.
* Ensuring that all aspects of the projects are fully defined to ensure customer requirements are achieved in accordance with all business and commercial criteria.
* Proactively manage emerging risks and opportunities to the benefit of the project/programme.
* Supporting bid and tendering processes, where appropriate, to ensure bids meet customer needs, in line with business and commercial criteria that all risks are assessed effectively, and that bids are realistic and winnable.
* Develop accurate estimates in support of bids, annual budgets or cost to completion, and analyse 'spend to date' data.
The Individual Requirements
* Excellent Microsoft Office Excel and Microsoft Project skills required.
* Good communicator, team working and self motivated.
* A formal project management qualification (e.g. APMP, PMQ, PMP or Prince 2)
If you are interested in this contract, please contact Sophie Tully at JAM Recruitment and send your CV over to s.tully(at)jamrecruitment.co.uk
If this isn't the role for you, but you know of someone who could be interested, JAM operates a referral scheme. You can earn yourself £200 in vouchers for the successful placement of a candidate you refer to us, so get in touch.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn