Would you like to join a global aerospace and defence organisation? Do you want to work as part of an organisation protecting people and maintaining maximum national security?
Due to a drive for greater success, this advanced manufacturing business is currently searching for a Project Manager to add to their talented, hardworking team in Barrow-in-Furness on an initial 6 Month contract. Striving for innovation and creativity you can ensure no two days will be the same. This role will be offering £44.55 per hour.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to not only work for a prestigious, advanced organisation, but to gain skills and knowledge you won't find anywhere else.
Within the role of Project Manager, you'll be responsible for:
- A manager with extensive knowledge of Project Management gained through experience.
- Typically, would manage a single team running a small to medium-sized project or a work package within a larger project.
- Accountable for the budget, performance and results of the team.
- Ensures essential procedures are followed based on own knowledge of Project Management.
- Adapts and develops own project plans and priorities to address resource and operational challenges.
To succeed within the role of Project Manager, you'll have experience in a similar position, and you'll ideally have the following skills:
- Experienced professional with extensive knowledge of Project Management (tools, techniques, practices)
- Able to resolve project-related problems that do not have routine solutions, but the norm is to follow established procedures
- Good understanding of the Business environment for own project and team.
- Recognised as a Project Management practitioner.
- Professional PM Qualification or years of practical experience gained through application of Project Management.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
- Achieve a work/life balance
- Work on long term contracts
- Develop your skills at a prestigious company
- Gain security clearance
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you! To apply for the position of Project Manager, please send your CV to the resource centre via the 'apply now' button.
***[PLEASE NOTE: A start date is fast approaching so apply as soon as possible!]***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn