Project Leader (Risk) - Barrow in Furness - 6 Month Contract - £41.75 an hour Inside IR35
This is a great opportunity to work within one of the UKs leading Defence organisations based in Barrow in Furness.
Project Support Responsibilities:-
* Lead on the implementation of risk management with in project areas at the direction of the Project Manager (Risk). Project area will consist of providing direct support to a number of CAMs within the Integrated Systems programme.
* Raise the profile of risk management within their programme / project areas
* Act as initial point of contact for risk queries and requests.
* Implementation & enhancement of risk management procedures and risk toolset with in their areas
* Provide risk management support in line with project and LCM requirements
o Coordinate preparation and maintenance of programme / project risk registers
o Monitor and report progress at a minimum on a monthly basis in line with programme / project requirements
* Coordinate preparation and delivery of risk reports in line with project and LCM requirements
* Facilitate risk workshops
* Publish minutes of risk and opportunity meetings
* Undertake quantitative risk analysis in line with programme / project requirements
* Monitor and audit the quality, application and effectiveness of risk processes within their areas thereby providing assurance to the Project Manager (Risk) and Programme / Project Management teams
* Review and challenge programme / project risk information
* Identify areas of LFE, best practice / improvements for sharing and possible incorporation in the Risk Management Procedures
* Experience working in Defence/Aerospace or similar
* Holds SC clearance or willing to undergo
* Experience with ARM 9.
For more information or to apply for this role please contact Lauren Morley on 0161 905 7916 or click apply.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn