Join a world-renowned aerospace and defence organisation as a Project Controller in Blackburn.
Would you like to join a global aerospace and defence organisation? Do you want to play a key part in protecting the lives and futures of others?
Due to continued investment, this leading-edge manufacturing business is currently in the midst of a huge recruitment drive and is looking for a Project Controller to join their growing team in Blackburn on a 6 month contract.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to work with a true leader on some of the biggest challenges and most advanced technologies in the industry.
Within the role of Project Controller, you'll be responsible for:
- Financial Control: Management of Financial Baseline Change control through Project Control System with quarterly restatements through CSR process with the support of the factory project control, but ensuring all completed in a timely manner
- Performance Management: completion of packs for cost and ops meetings monthly and quarterly with the KPI/PI measures defined across all Customer Contracts, and monthly resilience reporting of business health (i.e. spend variance, TM1 status, resource status etc. with support from the project controllers.)
- Support to the CSR: Update to the CSR quarterly in support of the PMs, providing them with a consolidated view of labour and non-labour, risk and opportunity, collaboration sessions and market stalls with the contract teams, support to DSUM and WSUM meetings as required, support to the factory project controllers as required, inputs dependent on timely inputs from the factories. Synthesising complex cost data and bringing it to a level suitable for exec briefings to ensure messages are available for CSR meetings.
In addition, you'll also provide project control support to the PM delivery team on the relevant contracts and be the single point of contact for the contract team for any inputs/outputs and ad-hoc queries on a day to day basis, with a consolidated view of the contract on a monthly and quarterly basis.
To succeed within the role of Project Controller, you'll have experience in a similar position, and you'll ideally have the following skills:
- Strong administrator with experience of providing support to team members of different levels of seniority
- Advance knowledge in Microsoft Office Excel, Project, Word, Power Point and Outlook
- Good verbal and written communication skills
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
- Achieve a work/life balance
- Work on long term contracts
- Develop your skills at a prestigious company
- Gain security clearance
**[PLEASE NOTE: A start date is fast approaching so apply as soon as possible!]**
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn