Project Controller - Warton Based - 10 Month Contract - £27.85 an hour
As a Project Controller, you will be part of a team of professionals using world class project control techniques to support the Project Managers in the delivery of large, high value, technically complex and strategically important programmes.
This role will provide you with opportunity to utilise state of the art project control technology and play an integral role in Program Management team.
Experience required for this role:-
- Experience of operating an effective project control system to define progress and identify programme performance issues
- Demonstrable experience of risk, opportunity and change management
- Experience creating and maintaining project schedules using toolsets such as MSP, OPP and Primavera
- Strong proven experience of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Project
- Experience applying Earned Value Management techniques
- Strong analytical and reporting skills to enable key decisions to be made effectively
- A formal project management qualification (e.g. APMP, PMQ, PMP or Prince 2) or equivalent
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn