Project Administrator - Scotstoun Based - 12 Month Contract - £19.61 an hour
This is a great opportunity to work within one of the UKs leading Defence organisations based in Scotstoun.
- Undertakes a range of specialist administrative duties for the project overall and the project team members (currently three executives)
- The post holder is likely to take a major role in coordinating the project activities with internal customers, including taking personal responsibility for the monitoring and liaison with specified stakeholders.
- This post requires considerable clerical experience and the ability to quickly build a comprehensive knowledge of the relevant policies and procedures.
- Considerable experience in Business Support / Administration roles
- Can use all Microsoft Office software comprehensively
- Needs to build a comprehensive knowledge of a range of work routines, procedures and systems across a discipline
- Work subject to standard procedures and accuracy/attention to detail is required
For more information please contact Lauren Morley on 0161 905 7916 or click apply.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn