Join a world-renowned aerospace and defence organisation as a Production Planner in Blackburn.
Would you like to join a global aerospace and defence organisation? Do you want to play a key part in protecting the lives and futures of others?
Due to continued investment, this leading-edge manufacturing business is currently in the midst of a huge recruitment drive and is looking for a Production Planner to join their growing team on a 5 month contract. Rate is
This is a phenomenal opportunity to work with a true leader on some of the biggest challenges and most advanced technologies in the industry.
Within the role of Production Planner, you'll be responsible for:
- Manage a detailed view of resource demand and capacity in line with the budget and schedule.
- Evaluate and control the embodiment of change, minimising overall business impact.
- Project management of manufacturing related non-recruitment activities.
In addition, you'll also represent, manage and facilitate all external reporting demands across the various functions and establish and manage the payment milestone schedule and sales program.
To succeed within the role of Project Controller, you'll have experience in a similar position, and you'll ideally have the following skills:
- Strong administrator with experience of providing support to team members of different levels of seniority
- Advance knowledge in Microsoft Office Excel, Project, Word, Power Point and Outlook
- Good verbal and written communication skills
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
- Achieve a work/life balance
- Work on long term contracts
- Develop your skills at a prestigious company
- Gain security clearance
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you!
***[PLEASE NOTE: A start date is fast approaching so apply as soon as possible!]***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn