Would you like to join a global aerospace and defence organisation? Do you want to work as part of an organisation protecting people and maintaining maximum national security?
Due to a drive for greater success, this advanced manufacturing business is currently searching for a Product Security Engineer to add to their talented, hardworking team assisting remotely on an initial 6 Month contract. Striving for innovation and creativity you can ensure no two days will be the same. This role will be offering £65.00 per hour.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to not only work for a prestigious, advanced organisation, but to gain skills and knowledge you won't find anywhere else.
To succeed within the role of a Product Security Engineer, you'll ideally have the following skills and experience of:
* Product Security
* Cyber Security Consultancy
* Cyber Risk Management, Technical Risk Assessment, Threat Assessment
* Cyber Threat Intelligence & Protection
* Vulnerability Management, Incident Management, Business Continuity, Crypto-key Management
* Pen Testing, Health Checks
* OS, S & TS Projects
* RMADS & SyOPS
* Information Assurance
* Security Working Groups
* Stakeholder Management
* JSP604 & 440
* Requirements Analysis
* System Architectures
* POAP, IAMP, SoR's, SAL's, RBC's, ToA's, CONUSE & CONOPS, Security Case, DART, DOORS, IAS1&2, ISO2700, NIST, JSP's, Tempest, DEFCON 658, Def Stan 05-138
* NCSC CCP or SIRA certifications
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
* Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
* Achieve a work/life balance
* Work on long term contracts
* Develop your skills at a prestigious company
* Gain security clearance
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you! To apply for the position of a Product Security Engineer, please send your CV to the resource centre via the 'apply now' button.
***[PLEASE NOTE: A start date is fast approaching so apply as soon as possible!]***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn