This is a great opportunity to join one of the UKs leading Defence organisations based in Broad Oak (Hybrid working).
Additional Key Accountabilities:
- Keep up to date in relevant IA standards, process and technologies, develop skills and capabilities to be able to provide more effective services
- Provide help and direction to less experienced team members to support both their effective working and their development.
- Support the IA special interest group by sharing best practise
- Ideally we are looking for individuals that have experience in the production of Risk Management Accreditation Document Set (RMADS) (this would be number one on the list) or have experience of working with the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Framework or alternatively having achieved ISO27001 accreditation.
- Solid engineering experience and background
- Flexible to new challenges and skills
- Attention to detail and able to identify priority areas of focus.
- Experience of or working in information assurance (particularly if working with UK/NATO/International standards) would be an advantage.
- Experience of working within a large engineering programme would be an advantage.
- CCP qualifications or experience of competencies of practitioner level in 'Security & Information Risk Advisor' and/or Senior IA Architect role would be an advantage.
- Must have completed an IAS1&2 Training Course
- Can be based out of other Naval Ships Southern sites (e.g. Dorchester, Frimley etc.).
For more information please contact Lauren Morley on 0161 905 7916 or click apply.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn