Product Security Engineer - 12 Month Contract - Broad Oak - £53.88 PAYE or £60.87 Umbrella Inside IR35.
This is a great opportunity to work within one of the UK's leading Defence organisations based in Broad Oak. Remote working during current restrictions.
This role is to ensure Information Assurance and Security across multiple programmes. This will include, liaising with projects, system accreditors, producing IA documentation such as RMADS, providing advice and guidance to shape the technical solution and ensuring projects have common security processes in place.
Additional Key Accountabilities:
- Keep up to date in relevant IA standards, process and technologies, develop skills and capabilities to be able to provide more effective services
- Provide help and direction to less experienced team members to support both their effective working and their development.
- Support the IA special interest group by sharing best practise
Major Tasks and Activities:
- Manage the Accreditation of a number of programmes at varying points in the lifecycle.
- Liaise with the system accreditor(s) to manage expectations and ensure that IA requirements are met and risk is reduced to acceptable level.
- Determine the IA Strategy for each project including how requirements will be flowed down to suppliers
- Influence and shape the technical design for each product to build security into the design from the beginning.
- Ensure project security is in place including arrangement between suppliers and partners and for reference rigs.
- Support functional IA activities.
- Producing and collecting Accreditation Documentation
- Inputting sections of the Bid Proposal Document
- Contribution to the wider IA Special Interest Group
- CCP qualifications or experience of competencies of practitioner level in 'Security & Information Risk Advisor' and/or Senior IA Architect role would be an advantage
For more information please contact Lauren Morley on 0161 905 7916 or click apply.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn