Would you like to join a global aerospace and defence organisation? Do you want to work as part of an organisation protecting people and maintaining maximum national security?
Due to a drive for greater success, this advanced manufacturing business is currently searching for a Product Security Engineer to add to their talented, hardworking team in Portsmouth on an initial 12 month contract. Striving for innovation and creativity you can ensure no two days will be the same. This role will be offering £60.87 per hour.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to not only work for a prestigious, advanced organisation, but to gain skills and knowledge you won't find anywhere else.
Within the role of Product Security Engineer, you'll be responsible for:
* Keep up to date in relevant IA standards, process and technologies, develop skills and capabilities to be able to provide more effective services
* Provide help and direction to less experienced team members to support both their effective working and their development.
* Support the IA special interest group by sharing best practise
To succeed within the role of Product Security Engineer, you'll have experience in a similar position, and you'll ideally have the following skills:
* Solid engineering experience and background
* Flexible to new challenges and skills
* Attention to detail and able to identify priority areas of focus.
* Experience of or working in information assurance (particularly if working with UK/NATO/International standards) would be an advantage.
In addition, any experience of working within a large engineering programme would be an advantage.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
* Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
* Achieve a work/life balance
* Work on long term contracts
* Develop your skills at a prestigious company
* Gain security clearance
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you! To apply for the position of Product Security Engineer please send your CV to the resource centre via the 'apply now' button.
***[PLEASE NOTE: A start date is fast approaching so apply as soon as possible!]***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn