Manage of all aspects of performance and delivery for a portfolio of contractsnand associated suppliers, including relationship and improvement initiatives. Support the procurement / category strategy throughout contract lifecycle
Responsibilities of Procurement Professional:
- Planning, controlling, executing and monitoring all in-scope transactional Procurement and major subcontracting activity with minimal supervision.
Additional Key Accountabilities:
- Ownership of assigned contract and supplier portfolio
- Point of contact for supplier and internal stakeholder liaison
- Maintaining Supplier Regulatory Compliance Documentation
- Knowledge of and experience within a Procurement environment
- Demonstrable understanding of building knowledge of supplier operations and working with them to optimise their service
- Experience of working on large contracts and negotiating terms and conditions
- Proven track record of supporting stakeholder engagement within a highly regulated environment
- Experience of ERP Systems
- CIPS Qualification
If you are interested in applying for the Procurement Professional position please send Samantha Bowers an updated CV by using the 'Apply Now' button.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn