We are recruiting an exciting Process Engineer role for our market-leading high technology business which is embarking on significant growth. In this role you will provide engineering and process expertise to manufacturing departments, whilst supporting equipment within the etching factory. You will focus on process control and quality related improvements including productivity and environmental performance. by working with internal customers and external contractors to advise and develop solutions to technical issues.
The ideal candidate will be from a chemical manufacturing background with previous experience of working with Quality & Maintenance. In return you will be joining a market-leading business in high growth mode who have a proven track record of promoting & developing within.
You will be responsible for:
- The management of the chlorine system to meet the guidance of HSG28
- Project (task) leader for assigned projects including planning, project implementation ensuring collaboration across all internal and external customers
- Overseeing the Quality measures, analysis of Quality measures (KPIs) and report on right first time and Non-compliance records (NCRs)
- Introducing and implement new product development / documentation
- Assisting and working with the maintenance team on continuous improvement activities
- Providing support to develop and improve future etching technology within the etching facility
- Working with the HSE manager to ensure compliance across the site
- Provide interactions with senior technical personnel of the company
You will have:
- Chemical Engineering background
- Experience of working with HSG28 but this can be trained
- Good technical understanding of manufacturing processes
- Knowledge of chemistry within manufacturing environment would be a significant advantage
- Strong problem solving skills and where decisions are critical for improving or fixing processes and production outputs
- Ability to research and analyze data effectively
- IOSH/NEBOSH certified would be advantageous
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and web-browsers
- You'll receive a very competitive salary (please get in touch for details on this) and other benefits including generous bonus, 8% matched pension, 25 days' (plus bank holidays). In addition there are other non-tangible benefits including a commitment to training, development and career development. Plus of course an early finish on a Friday!!
How to apply:
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader so if you're interested in learning more please send your CV by clicking the 'Apply Now' button.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn