Would you like to join a global aerospace and defence organisation? Do you want to play a key part in protecting the lives and futures of others?
Due to continued investment, this leading-edge manufacturing business is currently in the midst of a huge recruitment drive and is looking for a Process Development Engineer to join their growing team in Barrow in Furness on a 6 Month contract. This is a phenomenal opportunity to work with a true leader on some of the biggest challenges and most advanced technologies in the industry.
Within the role of Process Development Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- To assist/lead in embedding agreed performance indicators/metrics for monitoring the effectiveness of processes.
- To assist/lead in the development, continuous improvement and roll out of processes, procedures and standards ensuring all interfaces with other areas are identified and embedded.
- To utilise best practice methodologies, process framework models and processes e.g. Systems Engineering methodologies.
To succeed within the role of Process Development Engineer, you'll have experience in a similar position, and you'll ideally have the following skills:
- Demonstrated business knowledge in Submarine Solutions or relevant manufacturing and engineering
- Experience of working in a development function
- Knowledge of Engineering or Submarines business processes
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
- Achieve a work/life balance
- Work on long term contracts
- Develop your skills at a prestigious company
- Gain security clearance
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you! To apply for the position of Process Development Engineer, please send your CV to Samantha Bowers via the 'apply now' button.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn