Would you like to join a global aerospace and defence organisation? Do you want to play a key part in protecting the lives and futures of others?
Due to continued investment, this leading-edge manufacturing business is currently in the midst of a huge recruitment drive and is looking for a Systems Engineer to join their growing team in Frimley on a 12 Month contract.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to work with a true leader on some of the biggest challenges and most advanced technologies in the industry.
To succeed within the role of Systems Engineer, you'll have experience in a similar position, and you'll ideally have the following skills:
- Degree level qualification (or equivalent experience) in relevant STEM subject (Engineering/ Physics/ Maths/ Science).
- Knowledge of the system engineering lifecycle and be able to apply good systems engineering practices to your work
- Understanding of relevant engineering standards, including safety and environmental regulations
In addition, any experience of
Use of system analysis and design tools such as Enterprise Architect. or Experience of working in a customer-facing and/or supplier engagement role. will be helpful.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
- Achieve a work/life balance
- Work on long term contracts
- Develop your skills at a prestigious company
- Gain security clearance
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you! To apply for the position of Systems Engineer, please send your CV to Samantha Bowers via the 'apply now' button
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn