Principal Engineer (Site Safety Case) - Barrow in Furness - 6 Month Contract - £61.54 an hour INSIDE IR35.
This is a great opportunity to work within one of the UKs leading defence organisations based in Barrow in Furness.
- Responsibility for the development, production and upkeep of Site Safety Case documentation as delegated by line management.
- Agree with stakeholders any implementable requirements within their delegated area of responsibility in the Site Safety Case.
- Audit and document the implementation of Site Safety Case requirements.
Specific Job Criteria / Experience
- Compliant with Nuclear Training Management Arrangement (NTMA) requirements.
- Compliant with all health and safety requirements for the role and position.
- Degree level qualification in a relevant discipline (engineering or physical sciences) or equivalent experience
- Producing technical reports to support safety cases
- By preference they would also have some experience in doing reliability analyses of complex systems, and an understanding of Human Error prediction and how it fits into numberical safety analysis
For more information please contact Lauren Morley on 0161 905 7916 or click apply.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn