Would you like to join a global aerospace and defence organisation? Do you want to work as part of an organisation protecting people and maintaining maximum national security?
Due to a drive for greater success, this advanced manufacturing business is currently searching for a Safety Engineer to add to their talented, hardworking team in Frimley on an initial 12 month contract. Striving for innovation and creativity you can ensure no two days will be the same. This role will be offering £53 per hour.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to not only work for a prestigious, advanced organisation, but to gain skills and knowledge you won't find anywhere else.
Within the role of Safety Engineer you'll be responsible for:
- Organising and contributing to Hazard Identification workshops and Safety Committee meetings.
- Carrying out and analysing results of studies such as Failure Mode & Effects Analysis, Fault Tree Analysis, to gather evidence to support the safety case.
- Conducting Risk Management in accordance with Def Stan 00-56.
In addition, you'll also engage with third parties, such as equipment or system suppliers, to review and gather supporting safety case evidence
To succeed within the role of Safety Engineer, you'll have experience in a similar position, and you'll ideally have the following skills:
- Fault tree analysis
- Safety case reports
- Def Stan 00-56
In addition, any experience of complex systems will be helpful.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
- Achieve a work/life balance
- Work on long term contracts
- Develop your skills at a prestigious company
- Gain security clearance
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you! To apply for the position of Safety Engineer, please send your CV to Lauren Patterson via the 'apply now' button.
***[PLEASE NOTE: A start date is fast approaching so apply as soon as possible!]***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn