Are you an experienced Planning Scheduling Capability Lead keen to support solutions within the Aerospace and Defence sector? If so, this could be the right role for you…
My client is an international defence company, who support and enhance their customers' defence and security capabilities and critical assets, meeting their requirements of value for money, increased availability, modernisation and flexibility.
As a Planning Scheduling Capability Lead within their Mission Systems sector, you'll be responsible for developing, implementing and leading on the schedule management approach for a complex programme or project.
You will be responsible for:
- Embedding schedule management plans, governance and assurance whilst leading on the development/baselining and maintenance of a robust integrated project schedule, ensuring alignment between the integrated scheduling toolsets and the company's financial and material demand toolset.
- Working with various stakeholders to ensure the integrated schedule is reflective of all contract work and deliverables, reflects current status\progress and is used to drive focused and effective delivery.
- Supporting the implementation/development of best practice schedule management approaches across the wider Project Management & Project Controls function within Mission Systems.
You will have:
- Extensive recent and relevant experience in a similar environment / business sector
- Advanced knowledge and experience of using Primavera P6
- Experience of undertaking, or supporting, Quantitative Schedule Risk Analysis (I.e. Monte Carlo)
- You'll receive a very competitive salary (please get in touch for details on this) and other benefits including up to 8% pension, life assurance and 25 days' (plus bank holidays). In addition there are other non-tangible benefits including a commitment to training, development and career development
- Hybrid working - 2 days a week in the office in Bristol, 3 from home
- You will be provided with meaningful work and education opportunities that will allow you to develop your skills and enhance your career, but equally important you can also enjoy a strong work life balance.
- Early finish on a Friday - a particular favourite within the team!
*** Please note this role requires UK defence security clearance to SC level as a minimum, you must be SC clearable to apply for this role ***