Opportunity for an exceptional Personal Assistant who will support the Group Managing Director and Director Team to work for a market leading Design and Manufacturing business based in Horsham.
This position is of key importance in supporting the Directors with a varied range of tasks and as such it requires a highly organised and confident individual able to take the initiative in line with key requirements of the role.
You will be responsible for:
- Proactively managing and organising the MD and Directors' diaries; ensuring time is allocated effectively
- Assisting in management meetings, meeting preparation, agendas, logistics and distributing minutes and agendas and note taking as and when required.
- Inbox management
- Diary and expenses administration support
- Providing administration support to the rest of the Sales and Marketing team (as/when required).
You will have:
- Experience of working as a PA ideally at MD/Director level.
- Exceptional organisation skills, with the ability to manage multiple priorities to tight deadlines with flexibility and enthusiasm.
- Confident communication skills with the ability to operate under pressure, multi task and deliver to exacting timescales.
- High level of accuracy, communication skills and attention to detail.
- Advanced IT skills including knowledge of Microsoft packages including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- You'll receive a very competitive salary (please get in touch for details on this) and other benefits including pension, free car parking and 26 days' (plus bank holidays). In addition there are other non-tangible benefits including a commitment to training, development and career development.
How to apply:
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader so if you're interested in learning more please send your CV by clicking the 'Apply Now' button.
In return you will be offered a competitive salary with attractive benefits package and an opportunity to make your mark within a forward-thinking organisation.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn