Are you an experienced Site Manager keen to support solutions within the manufacturing sector? Do you have experience in leading production operations/manufacturing teams? ? If so the following permanent role might be for you….
Unique opportunity for a Site Manager to work for a multinational capital equipment manufacturing organisation based in the West Midlands.
This role comes at an extremely exciting time for the business who are experiencing aggressive growth and expansion plans coupled with huge investment into the site.
The Site Manager leadership role will direct the operation and plans to achieve improvement through strategy deployment including plant, processes and systems. The successful candidate will be responsible for the continual growth of the people, their training and development and improvements to business/site culture. The role is responsible for all site related KPI's including HSE, Quality, OTD production, training, cost and profitability Manufacturing Plant and Operations.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing leadership to develop the site and resources against future state plans
- Ensuring the HSE standards are maintained at all levels within the plant.
- Defining processes and procedures to drive the plant efficiently and effectively whilst ensuring department budgets are met
- Staff selection, performance, development and training processes,
- Ensuring compliance with quality, cost control and delivery in all aspects of the manufacturing process
You will have:
- 8+ years of experience in leading a production Operations / Manufacturing facility, to include both direct and indirect teams
- Experience with continual manufacturing processes and equipment (input, output, balance of plant)
- Demonstrable ability to successfully lead change management programmes, together with culture change
- Ability to contribute to strategic planning process in order to grow the business
- ERP/MRP systems experience
- Excellent working knowledge and use of manufacturing Lean Tools
- Proven experience in manufacturing processes
- You'll receive a very competitive salary (please get in touch for details on this) and other benefits including strong matched pension, 25 days' (plus bank holidays). In addition there are other non-tangible benefits including a commitment to training, development and career development. Plus of course an early finish on a Friday!!
How to apply:
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader so if you're interested in learning more please send your CV by clicking the 'Apply Now' button.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn