Occupational Health Advisor - 3 Month Initial Contract - Portsmouth Based - £25.62 an hour INSIDE IR35
This is a great opportunity to work within one of the UKs leading defence organisations based in Portsmouth
This role is to provide an occupational health nursing service to the business
Key Technical Skills:
Sound knowledge of
- Infection control
- Health surveillance and fitness for work assessments (audiometry, HAVS, respiratory, skin, drivers, confined spaces, working at height
- Workplace health hazards
- Travel health including Employee Group Protocol creation/review immunisation administration;
- Knowledge of safety culture/behaviours of employees in the workplace
- Proficient use of OH management system for record keeping/appointment management
- Proficient use of the Microsoft Office suit
- Report writing skills: good literacy
For more information please contact Lauren Morley on 0161 905 7916 or click apply.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn