Exciting opportunity for a Naval Systems Engineering Manager to work for a market leading Design and Manufacture business based in West Sussex.
You will be responsible for:
- Line Management of all Naval Systems engineers
- Coordinating and directing projects with Technical input and expertise.
- Analysing technology, resource needs, and market demand, to plan and assess the feasibility of projects.
- Preparing System Requirement Specifications and System Design Specifications
- Preparing Interface Specifications for system and sub-system elements, both internal and external documents
- Ensure that all documentation related to your work is kept accurate and up to date in accordance with BE EN9001:2000 and AS9100.
You will have:
- Experience operating as an Engineering Team Leader and Project Technical Leader in the defence and aerospace sector
- Experience of effectively working with leadership teams with excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills.
- Degree in Engineering coupled with strong knowledge or a technical understanding of engineering level key deliverables.
- Previous experience in a similar level position, preferably in a small or medium-sized company and/or relevant business model.
- Experience of working in ideally the Defence or related sectors particularly in R&D and manufacturing.
*** Please note this role requires UK defence security clearance to SC level as a minimum, you must be SC clearable to apply for this role ***
In return you will be offered a competitive salary with attractive benefits package and an opportunity to make your mark within a forward-thinking organisation.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn