***Remote Working Material & Process Engineer needed (Outside IR35)***
Would you like to join a global aerospace organisation and work with cutting edge technology where you will play a key role in bringing innovative electric aircraft to life?
Due to a drive for greater success, this advanced manufacturing business is currently searching for a Remote Working Material & Process Engineer to add to their talented, hardworking team on an initial 12-month contract. Striving for innovation and creativity you can ensure no two days will be the same. This role is remote working and is outside IR35. Hourly rate is negotiable.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to not only work for a prestigious, advanced organisation, but to gain skills and knowledge you will not find anywhere else.
As a Material & Process Engineer, you will be focusing on writing and supporting M&P specifications for metallic processing and structural applications, including machining, joining, and heat treatments. You will be:
- Responsible for supporting the M&P team with support for metallic structure, including expert guidance in materials selection and specification development
- Providing engineering expertise for general machining techniques, joining techniques, and corrosion protection
- Supporting various program needs, which include design failure mode and effect analysis, root cause and corrective action analyses
To succeed within the role of Material & Process Engineer, you will have experience in a similar position and have the following skills:
- Minimum of 7 years working in an aerospace M&P certification environment with the focus on metallic structure
- Experience in defining material test standards and statistical design allowable development is a must
- Experience with casting and/or forging material and process is a plus
In addition, a Degree in Mechanical, Aerospace, Chemical, Materials Engineer or similar (Ph.D./ M. Sc. Preferred) and highly energetic personality would be beneficial.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
- Achieve a work/life balance
- Work on long term contracts
- Develop your skills at a prestigious company
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you!
***[PLEASE NOTE: A start date is fast approaching so apply as soon as possible!]***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn