Would you like to join a global aerospace and defence organisation? Do you want to play a key part in protecting the lives and futures of others?
Due to continued investment, this leading-edge manufacturing business is currently in the midst of a huge recruitment drive and is looking for a Manufacturing Technician to join their growing team in Crewe on a 3 Month contract. This is a phenomenal opportunity to work with a true leader on some of the biggest challenges and most advanced technologies in the industry.
Within the role of Manufacturing Technician, you will be responsible for:
- Attending and contributing to daily, SQCDP (Safety, Quality, Cost, Delivery and People) & DSUM (Daily Shift Update Meeting) cell reviews
- Operating of manufacturing processes and facilities to meet production programme requirements (i.e. MMS (Master Manufacturing Schedule), efficiency, utilisation, OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness))
- Supporting implementation of continuous improvement activities
- Identifying, raising and implementing solutions to safety, quality and production problems
To succeed within the role of Manufacturing Technician, you'll have experience in a similar position, and you'll ideally have the following skills:
- Experience of working within a mechanical environment
- Experience in the setting and operating of high volume manufacturing plant and equipment e.g. Power Presses, CNC machinery, Multi Spindle Automatic Lathes etc.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
- Achieve a work/life balance
- Work on long term contracts
- Develop your skills at a prestigious company
- Gain security clearance
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you! To apply for the position of Manufacturing Technician, please send your CV to Samantha Bowers via the 'apply now' button.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn