Manufacturing Engineering Manager urgently required for marketing leading organisation based in Birmingham, heavily involved in an exciting period of change and business growth.
The Manufacturing Engineering Manager role comes at an incredibly exciting time, with the business having recently secured new orders in the green and renewable energy space. This work will see production volumes of the plant significantly increase and the newly created Manufacturing Engineering Manager position will be responsible for a multi-disciplined team, encompassing Manufacturing Engineers and Maintenance.
You will be responsible for:
- Leadership of engineering, maintenance and quality team
- Managing, planning and directing the engineering team, ensuring plant and equipment operates to optimum OEE
- Training, developing and nurturing the capability of the team
- Leading the preparation and execution of the site TPM strategy
- Analysing and reporting on site engineering, quality and maintenance performance providing direction for future improvements
- Delivering product quality and productivity to meet business performance objectives.
- Identifying continuous improvement opportunities
- Supporting the business with Health, Safety & Environmental objectives
You will have:
- Ideally degree-qualified in Engineering field
- Background in either Manufacturing Engineering or Maintenance
- Good knowledge of Lean/ Six Sigma/ CI techniques
- Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills
- Excellent Decision making skills
- Analytical skills, comfortable working with data
- You'll receive a very competitive salary (please get in touch for details on this) and other benefits including 8% matched pension, 25 days' (plus bank holidays). In addition there are other non-tangible benefits including a commitment to training, development and career development. Plus of course an early finish on a Friday!!
How to apply:
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader so if you're interested in learning more please send your CV by clicking the 'Apply Now' button.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn