On behalf of my client, a leading manufacturer of luxury Greenhouses based in Oldham, I am pleased to present the opportunity for a Management Accountant on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will report to the Finance Director and will have the responsibility for producing management accounts for the UK business and supporting where necessary, our USA business.
The Management Accountant will be responsible for hands on delivering of the production of the monthly accounts offering insightful commentary and analysis to showcase potential issues and improvements. This role would suit someone with good experience of the day-to-day transactional duties together with experience of producing Management Accounts and a clear understanding of the business difference in adding value, BI and MI delivered from the data.
You will be responsible for:
- Reporting to the Finance Director, preparing and delivering the month end accounts, P&L, Cashflow, Balance sheet, developing and delivering functional leadership team requirements and business KPI's.
- Consolidation of results for the small Group
- Supporting the annual budgeting and forecasting process
- Preparation of the group sales report
- Preparation of the Accruals and Prepayments of Subsidiaries
- Preparation of the VAT return for review by Financial Controller
- Population of monthly Management Information Packs in excel
- Balance Sheet Reconciliation and resolution
- Posting of Employment cost journals
- Daily, weekly, period Banking
The Management accountant will be a professionally or part qualified (QBE) accountant with experience operating at management accountancy level in a manufacturing operation with experience of:
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly management reporting
- Practical knowledge of balance sheet reconciliations and P&L is essential.
- Preparation of year end statutory accounts audit packs
- Monthly consolidations and balance sheet reconciliations
- Providing support to FC, FP&A and FD as required on various projects
- You'll receive a very competitive salary (please get in touch for details on this) and other benefits including bonus, pension scheme, 20 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) with the opportunity to increase with length of service. In addition there are other non-tangible benefits including a commitment to training, development and career development.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn