Would you like to join a global aerospace and defence organisation? Do you want to work as part of an organisation protecting people and maintaining maximum national security?
Due to a drive for greater success, this advanced manufacturing business is currently searching for a Logistics Planner to add to their talented, hardworking team in Samlesbury on an initial 9 Month contract. Striving for innovation and creativity you can ensure no two days will be the same. This role will be offering £19.87 per hour.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to not only work for a prestigious, advanced organisation, but to gain skills and knowledge you won't find anywhere else.
Within the role of Logistics Planner, you'll be responsible for:
* Undertaking a range of generic Logistic activities in a safe and professional manner
* Working safely at all times, complying with health and safety and other relevant regulations and guidelines
* Following relevant instructions and be able to use effectively and efficiently relevant documentation and IT systems that support the logistic activities
* Checking the completed activity to ensure that all operations have been finished to meet the required specification
* Using associated tools and specialist equipment safely and effectively
* Ensuring adherence to all Logistics processes (receipt, store, maintain, kit and dispatch) both physical and within the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system
To succeed within the role of Logistics Planner, you'll have experience in a similar position, and you'll ideally have the following skills:
* Communication, Team Working and Motivation are Essential
* The candidate must have excellent Microsoft Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project and Outlook skills
* The candidate must have relevant experience for this role
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
* Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
* Achieve a work/life balance
* Work on long term contracts
* Develop your skills at a prestigious company
* Gain security clearance
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you! To apply for the position of a Logistics Planner, please send your CV to the resource centre via the 'apply now' button.
***[PLEASE NOTE: A start date is fast approaching so apply as soon as possible!]***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn