LEAD PROJECT PROFESSIONAL
An amazing opportunity has come up for a contract Lead Project Professional to join one of the largest UK Defence companies, on an initial 12-month contract basis, plus potential extensions, there is a view to start the right candidate ASAP.
The Role: Lead Project Professional
Contract: 12-months initially plus extensions
Rate: £51.89 per hour Umbrella.
IR35 status: Inside IR35.
Location: Frimley, hybrid working
- Managing complex stakeholder relationships
- Understanding and managing complex dependencies
- Working with customers and stakeholders to manage integration subcontract and ensure all dependencies are met to achieve
- Bid management and response
- Progress reporting
- Risk and opportunity management, and Issue resolution
Specific Job Criteria / Experience
- Managing complex systems engineering projects and project delivery
- Stakeholder and dependency management and strong communication skills
- Project Scheduling and planning in P6
- Project controls including reporting
If you are interested in this contract, please contact Sophie Tully at JAM Recruitment and send your CV over to s.tully(at)jamrecruitment.co.uk
If this isn't the role for you, but you know of someone who could be interested, JAM operates a referral scheme. You can earn yourself £200 in vouchers for the successful placement of a candidate you refer to us, so get in touch.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn