Opportunities like this don't come around often… would you like the challenge of supporting a business making an impact on some of the biggest projects in the UK defence market right now? Do you have what it takes? Yes? Then this is the job for you!!
Due to continued investment, this manufacturing business at the cutting edge of technology is searching for the perfect Lead Project Professional to join their growing team in Barrow-in-Furness on an initial 9-month contract. This role pays £45.00 per hour.
The successful candidate will be awarded with this phenomenal opportunity to work with a true leader on some of the biggest challenges and most advanced technologies in the industry.
Within the Lead Project Professional role, you'll be responsible for:
* Delivery of defined work packages / tasks to cost/schedule/quality targets
* Monitoring and reporting project/programme performance for schedule, technical, financial and quality objectives.
* Leading problem-solving sessions to pro-actively overcome project issues
To succeed within the Lead Project Professional role, you'll have experience in a similar position, and you'll ideally have the following skills:
* Degree-level qualification or comparable experience, with Project Management experience, ideally from a comparable industry (Defence).
* Formal training in Project Management, with knowledge of scheduling and risk software tools (e.g. MS Project & Predict!), as well as experience of SAP are preferred.
* Experience of working in a safety-critical manufacturing environment an advantage
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
* Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
* Achieve a work/life balance
* Work on long term contracts
* Develop your skills at a prestigious company
* Gain security clearance
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you! To apply for the position of Lead Project Professional, please send your CV to the Aerospace and Defence team via the 'apply now' button.
Not currently available? We'd still like to hear from you! This business is growing considerably in the upcoming months, and JAM will be supporting with the pipelining for their contract labour.
***PLEASE NOTE: Start dates are imminent so apply now!!!***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn