Opportunities like this don't come around often… would you like the challenge of supporting a business making an impact on some of the biggest projects in the UK defence market right now? Do you have what it takes? Yes? Then this is the job for you!!
Due to continued investment, this manufacturing business at the cutting edge of technology is searching for the perfect Senior Project Planner to join their growing team in Barrow-in-Furness on a 12-month contract. This role pays £45.00 per hour.
The successful candidate will be awarded with this phenomenal opportunity to work with a true leader on some of the biggest challenges and most advanced technologies in the industry.
Within the Senior Project Planner role, you'll be responsible for:
* Processing project-related documents and data.
* Collecting, collating, summarising and inputing information or data, carry out pre-defined analysis, and provide to others for use in decision-making.
* Providing assistance in ensuring that project-related records in assigned areas are complete, accurate and up to date.
To succeed within the Senior Project Planner role, you'll have experience in a similar position, and you'll ideally have the following skills:
* Confidence using Microsoft Office.
* HNC (higher national certificate) / Certificate in Project Management or equivalent level of qualification.
* LCM (life cycle management) Awareness.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
* Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
* Achieve a work/life balance
* Work on long term contracts
* Develop your skills at a prestigious company
* Gain security clearance
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you! To apply for the position of Senior Project Engineer, please send your CV to the Aerospace and Defence team via the 'apply now' button.
***PLEASE NOTE: Start dates are imminent so apply now!!!***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn