Are you an experienced Electronics Engineering looking for your next opportunity supporting solutions with the Cyber, Intelligence and security sector? If so, the following permanent role might be for you….
The Senior/Lead Electronics Engineer role is working with cutting edge technology within the Wireless Products team , part of the Defence solutions business - a leading supplier of cyber, intelligence and security solutions to the UK Government and its trusted partners.
As a Senior or Lead Electronics hardware engineer within the Wireless Products group, you will be joining multi-disciplinary project teams to design and develop cutting-edge wireless products (e.g. communication devices, sensors) in support of key customer missions.
You will use your experience to take responsibility for sub-systems or whole product designs. The varied nature of our work means you will be encouraged to keep broadening and deepening your knowledge and skills.
This role can be based from our market leading teams in either Guildford or Gloucester.
We are looking for engineers with experience and interest in one, or more, of the focus areas below:
- RF and analogue PCB circuit design and layout from VLF to microwave, including amplifiers, filters, mixers, etc.
- High speed digital PCB circuit design and layout, including FPGAs, SoCs, ADC & DACs
- Power supply design
- System and circuit modelling (eg using SPICE, Matlab, CST, Python)
Any experience in the following areas would also be advantageous:
- Mechanical design with 3D CAD
- Lab instruments (eg oscilloscopes, spectrum analysers, vector network analysers)
- Design and test for EMC and environmental compliance
- Software and firmware development in support of testing or interfacing to electronics (eg Python, C/C++, VHDL, Linux)
- You'll receive a very competitive salary (please get in touch for details on this) and other benefits including pension, life assurance and 25 days' (plus bank holidays). In addition there are other non-tangible benefits including a commitment to training, development and career development.
How to apply:
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader so if you're interested in learning more please send your CV by clicking the 'Apply Now' button.
*** Please note this role requires UK defence security clearance to SC level as a minimum, you must be SC clearable to apply for this role *
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn