Join a rapidly expanding Defence Consultancy business as Key Account Manager in Templecombe
Due to significant growth and several exciting new project wins, a leading Defence Consultancy is looking to onboard several Key Account Managers to support with continued business growth and development.
As Key Account Manager you will be responsible for the development and management of designated accounts, managing existing revenue streams whilst also creating new opportunities. You will take ownership of client relations at all levels, from shop floor to Chief Executive level and be able to build strong relationships within these accounts.
Key accountabilities for the Key Account Manager are:
- Developing and driving the account's strategic plan
- Influencing and networking with current and prospective clients to build relationships at all levels
- Identifying new ways to engage with the client and proposing innovative solutions.
- Leading the sales activity in the account and working with senior members of the delivery
- Working as part of a wider team, supporting group initiatives and strategic plans
To be considered for the role of Key Account Manager you should be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience of working within the Aero or Marine engineering sectors with relevant engineering qualifications
- A proven track record of working within complex solutions sales environments
- A strong commercial bias coupled with strong relationship building capabilities
The salary on offer for the Key Account Manager role is £45-65k with a 30% bonus potential as well as flexible working options
To apply for the role of Key Account Manager or to have an initial discussion about this or any other vacancy, please email your CV
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn