Would you like to join a global aerospace and defence organisation? Do you want to play a key part in protecting the lives and futures of others?
Due to continued investment, this leading-edge manufacturing business is currently in the midst of a huge recruitment drive and is looking for a permanent Key Account Manager to join their growing team in Templecombe, Reading or Crawley.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to work with a true leader on some of the biggest challenges and most advanced technologies in the industry.
Within the role of a Key Account Manager, you'll be responsible for:
* Developing and driving the account's strategic plan showing commitment to growth, profitability, and client satisfaction.
* Identifying and developing opportunities for the businesses services within the account and driving new opportunities to closure.
* Influencing and networking with current and prospective clients to build relationships at all levels, and to identify business needs to address.
* Working as part of a wider team, supporting group initiatives and strategic plans.
* Identifying new ways to engage with the client and proposing innovative solutions.
* Leading the sales activity in the account and working with senior members of the delivery organisation to ensure successful projects and to secure repeat business.
To succeed within the role of a Key Account Manager, you'll have experience in a similar position, and you'll ideally have the following skills:
* Preferred experience in the Aero or Marine engineering sectors including a solid understanding of industry news and trends.
* Experience of working within the Electronic hardware and systems domains
* High motivation and a competitive streak to "out-perform" others (both competitors and internally).
* Highly personable with strong relationship building skills.
* A proven track record of winning business with a clear understanding of sales process associated with complex solution-based sales.
* Ability to network with industry connections
* Exceptional interpersonal, communication and team working skills.
* The commercial understanding to estimate the financial impact of an opportunity, both with the client and internally
* Ability to travel nationally on a regular basis and on occasion internationally.
As well as the above, experience of selling an engineering service would be an advantage.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
* Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
* Achieve a work/life balance
* Work on long term contracts
* Develop your skills at a prestigious company
* Gain security clearance
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you! To apply for the position of a Key Account Manager, please send your CV to the resource center via the 'apply now' button.
***[PLEASE NOTE: A start date is fast approaching so apply as soon as possible!]***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn