Do you have a background within Test? Are you interested in supporting systems and solutions within the Defence / Aerospace market? If so, the following permanent roles may be of interest for you…
We are looking to recruit a number of Test Equipment Technicians / Junior Test Enigneers to work on modular test systems over multiple industries (Space, Air, Military, and more) based from our head office in Bournemouth.
You will be responsible for:
- Working on modular test systems, used across a number of industries such as Space, Air, Military and Nuclear
- Supporting production test
- Working closely with specialist Engineering functions as required
- Assisting the Delivery Unit Manager with the successful running of engineering projects
- Driving your self-development within engineering
You will be:
- Qualified to HNC/HNC or higher
- Confident in the use of standard instruments (DMM, Oscilloscope, LCR meter)
- Able to read & interpret technical drawings (GA, wiring schedules & schematics)
- You will be able to fault-find to at least module level, ideally to component level
The following Skills or interests would be highly desirable:
- PCB Design
- LabVIEW Development
- Qualified to IPC standards for wiring (IPC-WHMA-A-620)
- An understanding of other engineering domains; e.g. Control systems/Power/Electro-mechanic/Physics/Radio-comms.
- You'll receive a very competitive salary (please get in touch for details on this) and other benefits including generous pension scheme, full family private healthcare, life assurance and 27 days' (plus bank holidays). In addition there are other non-tangible benefits including a commitment to training, development and career development.
*** Please note this role requires UK defence security clearance to SC level as a minimum, you must be SC clearable to apply for this role ***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn