IT Service Continuity Manager / Risk Manager - 7 Month Contract - Preston/Remote working - £489.31 a day Umbrella Inside IR35
This is a great opportunity to join one of the UKs leading Defence organisations working in Preston or Remotely.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not restricted to, the following:
- Own and maintain the IT Service Continuity Management (ITSCM) Process and Plan
- Identify opportunities for the improvement, efficiency and effectiveness of the service
- Execute recovery exercises, in accord with your published annual exercise schedule
- Ensure the Service Provider delivers to the annual exercise schedule
- Produce regular reports, and chair relevant meetings with suppliers and stakeholders
- Ensuring the IT resilience capability of the organisation, aligns to Business Resilience requirements
- Assure and where appropriate, participate in end-to-end testing for Service Continuity exercises
- Governance of Service Providers, assuring compliance in alignment with contracted obligations
- Schedule risk reviews, obtaining current risk status and mitigation tasks with Risk Owners
- Manage and raise risks, where a risk to service has been identified
The ideal candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate the following essential criteria:
- You will have ITIL certification
- Ability to assimilate information quickly, clearly identifying key risks and gaps, issues and present information concisely
- Have a proven track record in IT Service Continuity Management (ITSCM) and are able to demonstrate that you have worked in an ITSCM function, where you have operated an assurance / risk based managed ITSCM process and exercises
- Good understanding of Risk Management concepts and working practices
- Demonstrate, that you have experience in implementing, applying and governing IT Service Continuity Management standards and procedures
- Management Framework experience in the Service Operations function (Event, Incident, Problem, Change, Release, Capacity, ITSCM and CSI)
For more information please contact Lauren Morley on 0161 905 7916 or click apply.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn