Would you like to join a global aerospace and defence organisation? Do you want to play a key part in protecting the lives and futures of others?
Due to continued investment, this leading-edge manufacturing business is currently in the midst of a huge recruitment drive and is looking for a IT Security Engineer to join their growing team in Preston on a Permanent basis.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to work with a true leader on some of the biggest challenges and most advanced technologies in the industry.
To succeed within the role of IT Security Engineer, you'll have experience in a similar position, and you'll ideally have the following skills:
- Experience of managing network and cyber security infrastructure / toolsets, including firewalls, IDS / IPS, endpoint protection, network security, network architecture. (Palo Alto, Cisco etc)
- Knowledge of SIEM toolsets
- A strong understanding of network cyber security infrastructure / toolsets and its management, including firewalls, IDS / IPS, endpoint protection, network security, network architecture. (Cisco, Palo Alto, etc)
- Background of prior experience of information/cyber security (Government or commercial sector).
- ITIL Process awareness & demonstrable usage
- Working on Enterprise environments in a Cyber role
In addition, any experience of Anti-Virus / Anti-Malware / OS Hardening or Experience of working with system management toolsets in a technical capacity will be helpful.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
- Achieve a work/life balance
- Work on long term contracts
- Develop your skills at a prestigious company
- Gain security clearance
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you! To apply for the position of IT Security Engineer, please send your CV to Samantha Bowers via the 'apply now' button.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn