Senior IT Project Manager (Obsolescence)
Contract 6 months
£475 per day
This is an excellent opportunity to work with one of the UK's leading defence and security companies..
Skills and Experience required:
- Must have experience of working on IT obsolescence projects. The following projects may be the ones that the individuals work on Browser Transition IE11, Windows 2012, Unix Obsolescence, Ob's Service Network Enclave, Oracle Obsolescence, SQL Server Obsolescence Managed PKI.
- An experienced and accomplished business professional with a focus on technology and how that can deliver positive outcomes and change
- At least 7 years PM experience is dynamic and multi-disciplinary environments
- Able to Provide evidence of how they have delivered change to help organisations exploit opportunities, address challenges and innovate
- Be the bridge between the project, its suppliers, its delivery partners and the Programme Portfolio lead whom faces off into C Suites (commonly CIO's (Chief Information Officer) and COO's (Chief Operating Officer))
- Key attributes to revolve around leadership, translating strategy into activity, providing governance rigour, bringing together stakeholders and delivery teams and bridging the gap between business & technology
- Evidence of working with organisations to exploit those technologies to the advantage of their customers, people & stakeholders. Ensuring organisations embrace the digital era by working on successful adoption strategies, road maps and developing the right operating models to support their business model.
- Be degree qualified and/or possess considerable experience through execution of roles across large scale enterprise projects and programmes
The Senior Project Manager will require knowledge and experience in the following:
- Budgets in excess of £3m and leadership of change teams of c25 individuals onshore, near shore and/or offshore
- Technical Core platform Transformations, Outsourced IT & Business Operations, IT risk remediation's, Agile development of software solutions, core code and S/W (Software) upgrades
- ETL (Extract Transform Load) data migrations, shared servicing arrangements, heavily regulated and compliance initiatives
- Merger and Acquisitions harmonising IT and phase implementation of TOM's (Target Operating Model)
- Creation of new digital technology platforms, products and value propositions
- Triage and recovery of failing transformations
- Implementation of strategic partnerships, vendors with the associated RFI/RFP's (Request for Information/Request for Price)
If you would like to be considered for this role please apply or contact Chris Hill at JAM Recruitment
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn