Information & Data Management Advisor - Portsmouth Based - £75.83 an hour - 6 Month Contract
This is a great opportunity to work within one of the UKs leading Defence organisations based in Portsmouth.
Your main responsibilities as will involve:
- Developing and implementing new capabilities of the SHE business systems and IT tools, and transitioning from current reporting capability to an intelligence led data analytics system.
- To explore new technologies and challenging current thinking to support new ways of smarter working to achieve the aims of the department and the business by exploitation of automated reporting capability and dashboard capability.
- Analyse stakeholder objectives, collate and translate user requirements and wish lists ("As is" and "To Be") into tangible development specifications.
- Analysis of the impact of changes to existing systems and the addition of new systems on the information solution environment, related devices, processes, procedures, end users and data.
- Production of configuration managed documentation and to develop business process diagrams including analysis and documentation of system and user requirements including use cases.
- Support acceptance activities, working closely with test and release functions to ensure that solution acceptance criteria are met.
Experience required for this role:-
- ITIL certification (desired but not essential)
- Project management
- Process Design or Improvement
- Technical knowledge of software delivery process. Engage with project manager to update documentation and to ensure project delivery is achieved.
- Process mapping
- BI Tool / Dashboard (especially Tableau)
For more information please contact Lauren Morley on 0161 905 7916 or click apply.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn