Would you like to join a global aerospace and defence organisation? Do you want to play a key part in protecting the lives and futures of others?
Due to continued investment, this leading-edge manufacturing business is currently in the midst of a huge recruitment drive and is looking for an ILS Engineer to join their growing team in Filton on a 6 Month contract.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to work with a true leader on some of the biggest challenges and most advanced technologies in the industry.
Within the role of ILS Engineer, you'll be responsible for:
To manage, control and complete own LSA tasks working within a team of LSA engineers, ensuring that defined objectives are professionally achieved.
To succeed within the role of ILS Engineer you'll have experience in a similar position, and you'll ideally have the following skills:
- Previous experience of working in a LSA/ILS environment, preferably in a defence or related industry Prior use or knowledge of the RN UMMS tool set.
- Understanding of the need to capture and maintain data generated for configuration control and audit trial purposes iaw company guidelines.
- Knowledge of legislative requirements (including safety and environmental regulations).
- Knowledge and understanding of the use of Standard Query Language (SQL) to utilize a Relational Database Management System (RDBMS).
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
- Achieve a work/life balance
- Work on long term contracts
- Develop your skills at a prestigious company
- Gain security clearance
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you! To apply for the position of ILS Engineer, please send your CV to Samantha Bowers via the 'apply now' button.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn