Join a world-renowned aerospace and defence organisation as a Senior Project Controller in Portsmouth.
Would you like to join a global aerospace and defence organisation? Do you want to play a key part in protecting the lives and futures of others?
Due to continued investment, this leading-edge manufacturing business is currently in the midst of a huge recruitment drive and is looking for a Senior Project Controller to join their growing team in Portsmouth on a 6 month contract. Rate is £22.12/hour PAYE or £28/hour UMB.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to work with a true leader on some of the biggest challenges and most advanced technologies in the industry.
Within the role of a Senior Project Controller, you'll be responsible for:
- Create, maintain schedule, identify and present CP activities
- Perform the full range of project control activity for activities that have limited complexity
- Link and manage NWAs/WBS including re-scheduling and aligning activites
In addition, you'll be performing details performance analysis using a range of PM toosets and techniques ie MSP and SAP
To succeed within the role of Senior Project Controller, you'll have experience in a similar position, and you'll ideally have the following skills:
- Knowledge and experience in the Maritime Sector and/or in dealing with Ministry of Defence / Military Customer base.
- Extensive skill and significant experience in identifying, assessing, allocating and managing project risks and project opportunities
- Advanced knowledge and experience of core Project Management capabilities (i.e. Planning & Scheduling, Risk & Opportunity Management, Performance Management, Lifecycle Management and Stake holder Management
In addition, a degree or equivalent in a PM/business qualification and/or equivalent business experience or Project Management qualification (e.g. APMP, PMP) would be beneficial.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
- Achieve a work/life balance
- Work on long term contracts
- Develop your skills at a prestigious company
- Gain security clearance
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you!
***[PLEASE NOTE: A start date is fast approaching so apply as soon as possible!]***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn