Join a world-renowned Aerospace and Defence organisation as a Hardware/FPGA Engineer in Rochester.
Would you like to join a global Aerospace and Defence organisation? Do you want to play a key part in protecting the lives and futures of others?
Due to continued investment, this leading-edge manufacturing business is currently in the midst of a huge recruitment drive and is looking for a Hardware/FPGA Engineer to join their growing team in Rochester on a 6 month contract.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to work with a true leader on some of the biggest challenges and most advanced technologies in the industry.
Within the role of a Hardware/FPGA Engineer, you'll be responsible for:
- Design and development of electronic modules that cover the following subject matter.
- AC/DC power supply (up to 800W)
- Battery power management
- High current and H bridge actuation control applications
- Delivery of design lifecycle aspects from conceptual design trades thorough to service release flight clearance data in line.
- All aspects of electronic solution development and documentation as befits a high integrity product as detailed above.
To succeed within the role of a Hardware/FPGA Engineer, you'll have experience in a similar position, and you'll ideally have the following skills:
- Demonstrable pedigree in full product development and production lifecycles for analogue design with regards to PSU & Control applications.
- Able to demonstrate a high level of familiarity with collaboratively working techniques in large teams (circa 20+) to methodologies such as Agile.
- Provide regular accurate reporting of progress made. Estimates to complete will required against tasks allocated will be required as part of this.
In addition, successful candidate must have valid SC clearance OR be eligible to be SC cleared.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Improved work-life balance
- Clear goals & Direction
- Being appreciated and Valued
- Opportunity to influence
- Gain security clearance
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you!
PLEASE NOTE: A start date is fast approaching so apply as soon as possible!
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn