Join a world-renowned Aerospace and Defence organisation as a Hardware Engineer (Digital) in Rochester.
Would you like to join a global Aerospace and Defence organisation? Do you want to play a key part in protecting the lives and futures of others?
Due to continued investment, this leading-edge manufacturing business is currently in the midst of a huge recruitment drive and is looking for a Hardware Engineer (Digital) to join their growing team in Rochester on a 6 month contract.
Within the role of Hardware Engineer (Digital), you'll be responsible for the design and development of electronic modules that covers but not limited to the following subject matter.
- High performance microprocessor and associated interfaces including some graphics processing
- Later generation PCIe, Ethernet PHY fo 10/100 operation and other high speed serial interfaces
- Performance memory selection
In addition, you will also be responsible for the delivery of design lifecycle aspects from conceptual design trades thorough to service release flight clearance data in line.
To succeed within the role of Hardware Engineer (Digital), you'll have experience in a similar position, and you'll ideally have the following skills:
- Demonstrable pedigree in full product development and production lifecycles for product design with regards to high integrity applications.
- Be able to demonstrate a high level of familiarity with collaboratively working techniques in large teams (circa 20+) to methodologies such as Agile.
- Be expected to provide regular accurate reporting of progress made. Estimates to complete will required against tasks allocated will be required as part of this.
In addition, you must be eligible and willing to go through SC security clearance.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Achieve a work/life balance
- Increase earning potential
- Develop your skills
- Be appreciated and valued
- Gain security clearance
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you!
PLEASE NOTE: A start date is fast approaching so apply as soon as possible!
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn