Hardware (Electronics) Engineer
£25,000 - £40,000 + benefits
On behalf of my client, a leading provider of test systems and solutions to the Aerospace and Defence sector, are looking for a Hardware (Electronics) Engineer to join their team in Bournemouth.
The Hardware (Electronics) Engineer will be joining a team with ambitious growth plans at an exciting stage in their development.
You will be supporting the Project Management team in completing daily tasks to ensure electronics engineering solutions meets requirements of the customer.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating and maintaining engineering and electronic designs
- Designing and creating electronic hardware solutions by means of customer requirements and/or COTS components or PCB design
- Using appropriate software packages create documents, including test reports, letter reports, compliance documentation, and designs
- Working with the customer to offer suitable solutions based on their requirements
You will have:
- A degree in a relevant engineering discipline (electronics/aerospace/RF/Power electronics).
- Expertise in one of the following would be a distinct advantage: Power, micro-control, signal processing, RF, acoustics, data acquisition
- Proven capabilities in one of the following packages: CAD, SolidWorks, or ORCAD
- Previous experience in a similar electronic engineering role with an advanced manufacturing company
- Knowledge of complete manufacturing process including customer requirements, design, production, test and development
*** Please note this role requires UK defence security clearance to SC level as a minimum, you must be SC clearable to apply for this role ***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn