Are you experienced in Goods In/Out? Would you like to work as a Dispatch Officer? Do you want to work at the forefront of Technology and Software? If so, the following permanent role may be right for you…
My client is a global leader within design chemical manufacturing, providing innovative instruments and software to assist scientists and engineers within their field. Under new and exciting leadership, they are looking for talented and ambitious individuals to help them grow their laboratory services which consist of sample testing, applications projects, on-customer-site installation/commissioning and support for their worldwide sales and marketing effort.
They looking for a reliable and detail-oriented individual to fill the role of Goods In and Goods Out Person. The successful candidate will be responsible for crate building, packing spare parts, and efficiently managing the receiving and dispatching of goods. This role is crucial to ensuring the smooth flow of our supply chain and maintaining high standards of product quality.
You will be responsible for:
- Crate Building: Constructing sturdy and secure wooden crates to safely transport goods
- Packing Spare Parts: Carefully and accurately picking and packing spare parts/spare packs for shipping to customers
- Receiving Goods: Checking and verifying the accuracy of incoming shipments, ensuring that they match purchase orders and meet quality standards
- Dispatching Goods: Coordinating the efficient and timely dispatch of goods to customers
- Inventory Management: Keeping track of inventory levels and reporting any discrepancies or shortages
- Documentation: Maintaining accurate records of incoming and outgoing shipments, including packing lists and delivery receipts
- Safety Compliance: Adhering to safety guidelines and protocols to create a secure working environment
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Physical stamina and ability to lift heavy objects
You'll receive a very competitive salary (please get in touch for details on this) and other benefits including pension, life assurance and 20 days' annual leave (plus bank holidays). In addition there are other non-tangible benefits including a commitment to training, development and career development.