Are you passionate about working with cutting-edge technology and self-motivated to find innovative solutions to complex challenges as part of a team who help keep the UK safe? If so, the following permanent role may be right for you…
Our front-end developers are responsible for delivering cutting-edge, optimised, web desktop and mobile experiences that look and perform superbly across all platforms. This position will involve using the latest front-end web technologies to deliver exceptional development services to our clients.
This role works closely with both external clients and internal, cross-functional teams on projects that range from a few months to several years in length.
You will be responsible for:
- Investigating new web technologies.
- Conducting reviews of supplied requirements and specifications.
- Providing accurate estimates of development effort required.
- Reviewing design and code outputs from colleagues.
- Developing and designing processes for repeatable tasks.
- Shared accountability for engineering best practice within the team.
- Providing technical expertise to support project delivery and junior colleagues.
- Communicating with other team members, internal staff, and external clients.
- Building relationships with stakeholders.
You will have:
- Strong commercial experience in web frontend development
- Knowledge of frameworks such as Angular JS or REACT, and HTML5, CSS3
- An understanding of user-experience concepts and visual design concepts
- CSS (e.g. Bootstrap, Foundation, LESS, SASS ) (desirable)
- Build task runners (e.g. gulp, grunt) (desirable)
- Browser compatibility (desirable)
- Agile development patterns (desirable)
You'll receive a very competitive salary (please get in touch for details on this) and other benefits including pension, life assurance and 25 days' (plus bank holidays). In addition there are other non-tangible benefits including a commitment to training, development and career development.
*** Please note this role requires UK defence security clearance to SC level as a minimum, you must be SC clearable to apply for this role ***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn