Flight Systems Safety Engineer - £46 an hour - 12 Month Contract - Brough Based
As a Flight Systems Engineer, you will be primarily focusing on the development of critical platform systems including electrical and thermal management systems, fuel systems, crew systems, actuation systems, vehicle management systems and propulsion systems.
Daily responsibilities as a Flight Systems Engineer:-
- Supporting the design, development, qualification and operational support of safety-critical airborne systems
Being responsible for a range of safety related actives such as:
- Authoring safety plans
- Hazard identification and analysis
- Functional failure analysis
- Fault tree analysis
- Zonal hazard analysis
- Ideally registered as a Chartered Engineer (or working towards this) or equivalent
- You will be a proactive individual with good communication skills and ability to work effectively with our supply chain and global customer base, furthermore you will be self-motivated and be able to work both autonomously and part of a development team.
For more information please contact Lauren Morley on 0161 905 7916 or click apply
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn