Exciting opportunity for a Finance Assistant (part time) to cover a maternity lead for a market leading organised based in Horsham.
You will be responsible for:
- Processing in Sage, including bank reconciliations, fixed assets, prepayments and accruals and other journals, in order to produce a monthly trial balance
- Preparation of monthly reconciliation's and schedules to support the trial balance
- Co-ordinating with the Accounts Assistant for reconciliation of supplier statements, processing supplier payments and issuing remittance advices
- Supporting the Accounts Assistant with the collation of monthly expenses and credit card transactions
- Co-ordinating with Finance / Accounts Assistants to achieve processing and reporting requirements for completion of month-end.
- Working with the Financial Controller on the preparation of year-end audit files
- Liaising with Accounts Assistant and Purchasing to ensure accurate processing of invoices
You will have:
- Experience working within a similar role
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products, especially Microsoft Excel
- Maybe working towards an accountancy qualification
- Previous experience using Sage
- Experience preparing for year-end audits
This role is for 25 hours per week, Monday to Thursday
- 26 days Annual holiday (plus Bank Holidays)
- Up to £22,500
- Free on-site parking
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader so if you're interested in learning more please send your CV by clicking the 'Apply Now' button.
*** Please note this role requires UK defence security clearance to SC level as a minimum, you must be SC clearable to apply for this role ***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn